Our last full inspection (integrated) was in 2014 where we were deemed to be "excellent" (the highest category) in all areas. The Inspector's report made the following comments:
- "Throughout the school, attainment is excellent; pupils articulate confidently and have well-developed literacy and numeracy skills."
- "Their exemplary attitudes and positive relationships with staff and one another promote excellent progress."
- " The curriculum provides excellent support and challenge."
- " Excellent teaching successfully promotes the school's aim to develop well-educated, self-confident individuals with a love of learning."
- "Within the school's culturally diverse population, pupils mix extremely well and show great respect for one another."